Versatility and Power
This woodworking router means that you can easily switch between fixed- and plunge-base, and has the power of 14 Amps so you’ll be able to take on more tasks. With soft start technology, the router starts slow and ramps up to provide time to adjust. Plus precise depth adjustments and speed regulate to care for optimum RPMS. Ergonomic handles limit vibration and reduce fatigue over long use.
More About This Product:
– 14 Amp, 2. 5 horsepower fixed and plunge router;
– Speed regulate LCD display;
– Three coarse depth settings and micro-depth adjustment;
– Three LED lights at base of motor;
– Soft start function increases motor speed slowly from 0 to 25, 000 RPM;
– Power-on safety indicator;
– Ergonomic handles and die-cast motor housing;
– Quick-set edge guide screws;
– Vacuum ports may also be attached for dust extraction;
– Fixed base depth of cut: 1-3/4 inch;
– Plunge base depth of cut: 2-1/8 inch;
– Includes: 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch collets, collet wrench, clear sub-base, two 1-1/4 inch dust extraction adapters, edge guide, depth adjustment wrench, and chip shields.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
14 AMP PLUNGE ROUTER – Powerful 14 Amp, 2.5 HP motor includes both fixed and plunge bases for plenty of work.
SPEED CONTROL LCD DISPLAY – Allows you to make a selection the bit type and material for suggested speed settings based on the task at hand.
ELECTRONIC FEEDBACK – Ensures motor maintains RPM whilst the material is being routed.
SOFT START – Provides a protected and controlled start to routing.
LIVE TOOL INDICATOR – Stay protected and alert with an indicator that lights up when plunge router is connected to power.